Wednesday, June 22, 2011

That's enough, wildfires...

It's a rainy day, which means several things. Number one, I'm not fixing my hair for any reason. Number two, as Nathan has often claimed, God loves Texas. It's like He said, "Okay, that's enough, wildfires." In fact, Nathan mentioned that it was because this is God's country...

But enough joking. Here's the outfit of the day. I'm wearing wedges in the pictures, but I guarantee you, if it doesn't stop raining, I'll be wearing my galoshes, skirt or not. I already wore them to explore my little garden in the midst of our yard that's standing under at least an inch of water. The good news is that the garden seems to have perked up.




Necklace - Anthropologie; Tunic - Target; Belt - hand-me-up from Ann; Skirt - Gap; Shoes - Payless

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous - i really like this look!! pretty necklace too...

    ReplyDelete