Friday, June 3, 2011

A slight correction

I think I came across a little preachy yesterday, and I hate that. If you know me very well, you know I'm an all-or-nothing kind of person, and I care deeply about my friends and family. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I do want everyone to be happy and healthy. That said, I would never look down on someone who wasn't necessarily fit, and I would do anything to help that person the second they asked. There. Had to get that off my chest.

Now look at my adorable babyson sleeping. We've noticed that he sleeps better with a cuddly blanket, and I think it's because I wrap him up like that when I feed him. It's really hard to keep my hands off of him when he's asleep, though, because he's so darn cute. I find myself sneaking in to kiss his little cheeks multiple times a night. Look at this child, though, and tell me you wouldn't do the same thing.


It's so quiet in the house right now, as neither of my men has woken up yet. I'm just replenishing my water after a (nearly) 6-mile run and feeling really proud of myself. Too bad I wasn't quite ready for the 10-mile run some of the others did, but Tree and I hung in there and exceeded our goal of 5 miles. Now I've showered, stretched, and eaten a muffin, and I'm ready to either face the day or take a nap. And since I hear Little Man stirring, I'm guessing it's face the day time. Hope yours is a beautiful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment