Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baby feet

There's something about baby feet... Perhaps it's that they're so tiny. Or maybe the fact that they're perfectly formed, with no wear and tear from walking. Or could it be that they're always moving?

I was about to head out the door for my run this morning when I heard rustling from Milo's room, followed by a dull thwack. I sighed, assuming that he was awake and that I was going to have to cancel plans. I tiptoed in and realized that he was actually fast asleep, but his little feet weren't. He had them kicking and scooching, then raised them straight into the air and let them fall back to the mattress (thus the thwack). All while he was fast asleep.

With that said, here are a few shots of those precious, busy little feet (when they slowed down enough to snap them).

No comments:

Post a Comment