Friday, June 24, 2011

The runner up

Well, it happened. One of my favorite shirts, one of the chosen pieces for the 30 for 30, is no more. I was wearing it for about 5 minutes the other day when Milo moved wrong, and the entire front tore. I'm not quite ready to let it go, but I think it might be beyond repair. So, ladies and gentlemen, we're calling up a shirt from the bench - a little number I like to call purple stripes.

Just a casual little errand outfit

Birthday necklace from the Dants!!!

Dancing in the yard

Look at Bruiser peeking out, trying to look sweet.
Shirt - Gap outlet; Shorts - Target; Shoes - Target; Necklace - Apricot Lane

1 comment:

  1. Totally jealous that you look this good in shorts already! :) I don't think I did even BEFORE pregnancy, much less during and after! Good job, hot momma! Emily

    ReplyDelete