Thursday, June 23, 2011

Over the hump

I spotted this peach striped cardigan in the major clearance section at Target, and for some reason, I was drawn to it. It's a complete departure from anything I'd normally wear, especially considering the color, but I find myself wanting to put this on nearly every day.
SUPER wide-legged jeans

Try to ignore the super-messy bedroom behind me. I couldn't be bothered with picking up.

Who needs a head?


Peach striped cardigan - Target; Ruffle tank - clothes swap; Jeans - Old Navy; Wedges (can you even see them?) - Payless; Bracelet - Anthropologie

1 comment:

  1. Love the wide leg jeans! You look tall and fabulous! I'm so glad that wide leg pants and bootcut/flares are coming back into style because they look so great with high heels and wedges. I too have been drawn to pastel colors and ivories lately. Very pretty outfit indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete