Monday, November 8, 2010

A tale of two ovens


Okay, be honest.  Which of these would you rather have in your kitchen?  The old, beige oven from circa 1980, or the brand-new, stainless steel, flat-top, self-cleaning oven from, well, NOW.

Well, imagine this.  As previously mentioned yesterday, I am incredibly spoiled.  Remember when I destroyed our oven with the penis cookies for Chad and Teresa's housewarming?  Well, it was the oven on the LEFT.  The old, nasty oven that should be pushed straight to the curb.  And guess which oven we somehow acquired for a mere $25?  That would be the oven to the RIGHT, which Nate and Gary installed yesterday.  Now I can't wait to bake anything and everything, and I can just imagine how fabulous it will all be.

3 comments:

  1. Admit it you killed the old oven on purpose just so you could get a new shiny one and what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord is just incredibly good to me, even when I make silly mistakes. I told Nate that there is no way I can doubt how much he loves us anytime I walk into our kitchen...

    ReplyDelete