Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My lil' guy

Well, as we speak, Milo is apparently doing log rolls across my tummy.  My stomach is shaking like there's an alien creature inside fighting to get out.  At times like this, I watch in wonder, and at the same time hope that he stops before I frighten any of my poor students. 

Yesterday afternoon, one of my students came in shaking her head at me and saying, "OH, Ms. Jackson.  I am so sorry."  I couldn't figure out what was going on until she said it.  "They made me watch a childbirth video in health class today.  OH, Ms. Jackson..."  I appreciate her sympathy, but somehow it's somewhat disturbing to have your students picturing you actually giving birth, you know what I mean?

Anyway, Happy Hump Day.  Hope it's a merry one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment