Tuesday, November 16, 2010

COUNTDOWN

In one week from today, I will be celebrating the last day of school before Thanksgiving break.

But as of today, I am grouchy and pissy, because that last day of school before Thanksgiving break is still a loooooong week away.  And I am a hot, tired mess today, ready to watch a movie for my class - thank goodness, because my fake enthusiasm for adjective clauses is waning every day.  Hooray for the hero's journey!

All that said, I am in full nesting mode at this point.  Could that be why I'm so offended to be at school?  Because, as we speak, I could be finishing laundry, scrubbing down walls, painting the bathroom, organizing the closet...  I've been in a frenzy the last few days, and Milo's room is getting much closer to being ready for him!  Not to mention all the tiny little clothes and socks and washcloths I've been laundering...  5 weeks and counting, and Dr. A is already guessing Milo is 5 1/2 to 6 pounds this very second.  Oh my word!  Nate is pretty excited about having a chunky baby, and I'm just concerned that he fit into some really adorable newborn outfits that we got.  As long as he can wear them, I'm good to go.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment