Monday, November 1, 2010

Just a few random thoughts

One night this weekend, I dreamed that Milo was born, and so adorable, but with a full-blown mullet.  A mullet!  In my dream, I was holding my precious little newborn up on my shoulder and telling Nate, "You have to cut this mullet before anyone sees it!"  lol.  With all the indigestion I've been having, I'm definitely expecting a full head of hair, but let's hope it's a head full of cute hair!

I'm also wondering if being pregnant with a boy is making Nate and I change.  Because something very strange is happening...  We're becoming a little bit sporty.  As in, we've been to more professional sporting events since I've been pregnant than we have in our entire marriage. As in, we've been watching sports on tv.  As in, yesterday we watched both the Cowboys and the Rangers play, and we were passionate about both games.  Needless to say, yesterday was not a great day for Texas sports.  

No comments:

Post a Comment