Monday, November 22, 2010

Rudolph

So Nate and I went to the annual lighting of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Pumping Unit" on Saturday. We've never been before, but I guess since I'm pregnant, we felt somewhat compelled. Plus all the little Dantlets were going to be there, so we were easily persuaded.
Anyway, Milo "wore" a pair of reindeer antlers provided by Conner, and boy did Conner get a kick out of the whole thing!  He did, however, pull my shirt up and try to find Milo, saying, "Hey, is he in there?" like I might just be hiding him under my shirt rather than inside my womb.

I can't decide what's the funniest, though - the antlers on the tummy or my mom's face in the background!  Oh, and note the short sleeves.  Yes, it's really that warm here right now.  It's hard to get in the holiday spirit when it's still 80 degrees and humid as all get-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment