Monday, August 30, 2010

A lovely weekend

I went to Dallas this weekend for a fabulous visit with my Mom (-in-law) and Nannie, and spent a sweltering Sunday at the Rangers game.  No, they didn't bother to even field the ball and sucked it up bigtime.  There's never an excuse for an 8-2 loss to the Athletics.  Perhaps their problem was that it was at least 100 degrees at the 2:05 game?  I'm not sure that I would have run or dived for anything either...  But we had great seats, and even though I thought my shorts were going to melt into my flesh based on the temperature of the seats, I survived unscathed.  All in all, it was a pretty good time.  And I shouldn't ever complain about 10th row seats, right?  Look how close we were!


I have discovered a fact that somewhat disturbs me, though.  I think Milo is an extreme morning person...  Considering that I wake up (and never go back to sleep) at 4:00 a.m. every day like clockwork, I'm starting to be concerned for my sleep health and well-being after he comes.  How do I get this wiggly baby on a new schedule before he even comes?  Is this even possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment