Sunday, August 15, 2010

It was Ann...

Oh.  My.  Word.  (or as Chloe would say, OMW)
The first day back was even worse than I possibly thought it could be.
My schedule has changed, so it's a mess that involves me teaching 4 periods a day without a break.
I'm getting dropped from helping teach a class that I was really looking forward to.
And somehow or another, it feels like I'm being punished for being pregnant.
I'm supposed to be thinking happy and positive thoughts for the coming semester, right?  Let me know if you have any you'd like to share...

And while you're thinking, I'll just tell you this:  It was ANN who called the cops, not I.

But it was Nate who pointed out how extremely loud the neighbors' party had been since noon, and it was also he who mentioned that it was 1:45 a.m. at that point.  I believe something was also said about the fact that we would have a newborn soon who would need to sleep through the night...

And it was I who woke up from a nap in the recliner annoyed as all get-out because I could hear the loudest woman God created cackling every three seconds...

And it was all three of us who decided to spy on the cops when they did come, and noticed the homeowner smoking a cigarette with one of the officers who showed up (classy).

But if anyone asks, it was Ann who was so annoyed that she pulled out the phonebook and called the cops on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment