Monday, August 9, 2010

etsy

I don't know if this ever happens to you, but for some reason, I get trapped on the internet from time to time...  And when I say that, I mean that I get so sucked into websites that I will literally sit and soak them in for hours.  It just happened to me again.

Ever seen etsy.com?  People selling their homemade crafts - jewelry, hats, weird things that look like they're made of bones (not sure how to explain that), etc. etc. etc.  And it's amazing!  All of a sudden I want to make scarves, or sew clothing, or make adorable tiny headbands.  All the things that I wish I did more of anyway, but somehow lack the time for these days.  Hooray for etsy!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to drag myself away from the computer and make Nathan start an exercise plan with me.  Supposedly, lots of exercise makes for an easier delivery when the peanut is ready.  And the way this pregnancy has been going, I need all the help I can get.  So I may run a bit (but not too much).  I'm going to walk A LOT.  And dang it, my man is coming with me.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment