Monday, June 7, 2010

Update

Well, in case you've been holding your breath with anticipation, waiting to know what I've been doing the last week, here it is...

I've been puking... And puking... And puking and puking and puking.  Yes, pretty much all the time.  This peanut does not really care for anything I eat, which leads me to believe that he or she is going to be as picky an eater as I am.  And if that's the case, we're both in trouble!  Nathan already made me promise that our child would not be a vegetarian, but it seems this one may have a mind of his/her own.  All I know is that I'll have to be careful with the junior foods, because my mom swears that's what screwed me up for life! To this day, I have a terrible time with funny textures. 

I've also been trying to pretend that summer school does not exist, and that it is not starting tomorrow.  The problem with that?  By golly, summer school is indeed starting tomorrow, whether I like it or not.  We've been working at the school today to get things ready, and at the very least, my kids are going to be busy from the time they arrive until the time they leave.  I'm choosing to ignore a few of the horror stories I've heard on kids in my class, and am instead focusing on the delightful noun and pronoun posters we're going to make.  Good times with grammar arts and crafts, right?

In other news, Berkley is STILL AT MY HOUSE.  Why doesn't anyone want a gorgeous, sweet, extremely high-spirited and non-potty trained dog?  I can't even imagine...  But it's starting to look like she's here for good.  I can't say I'm too upset about it, although I'm overwhelmed beyond belief when I remember the poo smoothies in the house and the massive amount of pee that she makes at one time.  My poor living room carpet will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment