Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday birthday

Well, it happened.  I threw up on my birthday.  In the school bathroom, while my kids were working on grammar.  And as I heaved over the toilet, I somehow pulled out my own earring and dropped it in the toilet.  The earring was a loss - there was no way I was going in after it.  So all that hard work drinking my smoothie this morning did NOT pay off, and I had to come back to class and teach subjects with tears in my eyes.  It's been a rough one so far.  Does that mean the rest of the day is going to be AWESOME?

Now, let me mention how sweet my Nathan is to make up for that.  He already gave me a gift last night, just because he couldn't wait until today.  :)  And not only that, but he absolutely thinks that my tiny baby bulge is adorable and that I look cute in maternity jeans with a panel.  He is either the world's best liar or the most amazing husband on the planet.  I'm definitely going with the second, and I'm thanking the Lord for the amazing man he's become.

So, do me this one favor.  If you're reading my silly little blog, say a prayer right now that I will STOP feeling sick and be able to enjoy the rest of my birthday and my celebratory Friday.  And I know you've probably already done it, but go ahead and thank the Lord for blessing the earth with such a delightful child 29 years ago today...

1 comment:

  1. i prayed:) im really sorry about your sickness on your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAAY!:D and I know your day will get better:) mr. nate is greeat!

    ReplyDelete