Friday, March 26, 2010

When did Friday get here?

After I finish this school day, I will have a feeling similar to that of conquering a mountain. It's been a busy week, both at school and at home, and I will admit that I have neglected my blog to edit a paper. Don't feel like I've been unfaithful to you. It's just that I have been determined to make my already smart friend sound like a living genius, and I have been wrestling his paper all week to beat it into submission. Oh yes. It's that serious.

Aside from that I have:
  • shouted at American Idol on tv (although at least they got it right when they sent Paige home),
  • attended a Wednesday night class,
  • disrupted a choir practice with my loud soprano and knowledge of the "better" part for a song (with Mer as my cohort in crime),
  • offered counseling and advice,
  • cried a small river in frustration and confusion over what God is trying to do in me,
  • snagged coffee from one of the principals while he was out of the office,
  • immediately found him, confessed, and earned myself a free pass for coffee from him any time,
  • congratulated Sarah on her "kind of sort of engagement," 
  • attempted to sound like a much better writer than I am, and
  • eaten Taco Bell no fewer than three times. 
WHEW!  No wonder I'm exhausted!  And I'm sure you are as well after reading my intensive list.  That's all I've got, though, kids.  I've got a paper to piledrive, and only one of us is coming out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment