Thursday, March 18, 2010

My, oh my


Well, this is the little bit that has been causing all this trouble.  Hard to believe, right?  Because here she is, head cocked to the side, saying, "Kate, oh Kate, how could you say such horrible things about me?  Do you see this face?  I am the epitome of postcard perfection.  Stop all this fussing and just cuddle me.  You know you want to."

And it's true.  She's sweet, cuddly, playful, a little bit lazy...  And she apparently has irritable bowel syndrome.  Is that possible in dogs?  And if so, how could I fault this precious little face for the poo disaster I dealt with this morning?

But let me tell you, on top of making two types of poo (of course, one being another poo smoothie), she took those adorable little paws and ground the hard poo into the carpet so I had to scrape, scrub, scrape, scrub, repeat.  Yes, I know, she's just a puppy.  But I am just a woman, with a weak stomach and an apparently short patience span for potty training.  I digress...

Needless to say, I spent nearly an hour cleaning out Berk's room this morning, and I've come up with a brilliant idea.  I can't tell you, unless it works.  So keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it interesting that I've never had to clean one of these "poo smoothies", as you call them? I, fortunately, get to clean every pee puddle that she just squats, stares at me smirking, and then lets go of, but never a morning smoothie. It must be that the Lord is shining down on his beloved (aka:Nathan) and says, "No, he shall not be bothered." OR, it could be that I sleep up until the very last minute before I have to get ready for work. It's definitely one of the two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG She is gorgeous! What's a little poo or pee puddle when you have all that cuteness bouncing about?:)

    ReplyDelete