Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Powder Fresh

This morning I had to wake Milo up. Usually he stirs on his own right around 8, but I went to get him at 8:20. He groggily sat up, barely looked at me, and held his arms out to be picked up. Of course, I scooped him right up and snuggled him close. After a minute, he picked up his head, eyes half open, looked right at me, and licked me on the nose. Being a mommy never gets old.

Milo has been loving his Scentsy lion from Aunt Tree lately. Maybe because it's so cozy and soft, but he loves cuddling it right after naps. I couldn't resist getting a few shots of it yesterday. And really, while I'm at it, could I just mention how fabulous this lion is? Since it's a Scentsy product, it has a pouch in the back and you can add scent packs. GENIUS for a little boy, especially if he drags a toy around with him a lot, because it keeps it smelling really fresh. Milo's has the newborn nursery scent (powdery fresh - yay). Anyway, I digress. If you're interested in getting one of these, you can visit Teresa's website. The cool thing is that any money she makes off of these sales goes into a fund for adoption, which makes it even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment