Monday, March 19, 2012

Milo in a Box

I love when I leave the room for a few minutes, and come back to find Milo doing interesting things. Like this, for example...
A Milo in a box

After I watched him for a minute, he stood up, and I realized that he had gotten into the box to try to reach something in the little grocery cart. But once he was in, he got stuck, so he sat down to watch Blue's Clues in the box. I love how his mind works.

Last night Milo was up until midnight. Literally. Midnight. Nate and I were baffled, because he would alternate between sleepy, laughing, talking, and crying... Now this child usually goes to bed by 8:30 (at the latest), so what on earth happened? We both went to bed frustrated, woke up exhausted, and then went, "Ohhhhhhhhh" when we realized that he had finally popped through a tooth that's he's been working on for at least a month. He's all sunshine today, even after his shortened night's sleep, and I'm sure his body is just breathing a long sigh of relief. My sweet Milo.

Okay, back to work. I've got two busy kids today.

No comments:

Post a Comment