Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Explicit language

WARNING: Explicit content to follow.
Let me just explain. Milo doesn't know this word. He's (literally) never heard this word before. But Milo is experimenting with different sounds, and on Saturday, it was all about the shsh sound. I'm sure you can imagine where this is going...
Yeah, he said it. Twice, in fact, and one of those times being on video. Nate was taping him being so sweet, playing the piano and singing to me, and bam, it happened. Against my better judgment, I'm posting this on my blog for your viewing pleasure. At first I thought, "Oh my word, my Grandma reads my blog!" And then I realized, she'd probably think it was as funny  as I did (mixed with mortification). I'm pleased to report that Milo has now moved on to other child-friendly sounds, like "Tut-tut, mama." I much prefer it...

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha!!!! I watched this over and over and laughed hard every time!! And, don't worry...Paul posted a pic on FB of Lily shooting the finger and I was mortified as well! Just "Tut-tut," my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete