Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday already?

Spring Break is over, which means Lilypaul is back today! Milo was so excited. I reminded him that she was here while she was napping (she goes down for her first nap before he wakes up), and he giggled, walked to the guest room door, and started knocking on it. When she did get up, he couldn't stop smiling and kissing her on the head.

Want to know how she felt about the whole thing?
That's a sassy face! Think it's the bunny ears?

Me, too, girl.
Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I think the bunny ears suit her, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My child has quite the array of fabrics, prints, and colors going on there!! :) Blue bow, fuzzy ears, floral romper, checkered carrier (which I thought at first was part of her outfit and I wanted to kick myself for dressing her that way for a minute!). Maybe that's the reason for the sassy face, which tells me she'll hopefully have more fashion sense than her momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! And in the midst of all that, she still manages to look completely adorable. :) I am absolutely in love with that little diva face.

    ReplyDelete