Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A sad day in American justice

Once upon a time as a little girl, I wanted to be a lawyer. Even throughout college, one of my favorite classes was international law, and I considered going into some sort of international law program.

And then I grew up and realized that the American legal system is a joke. Rather than protecting the innocent, it gives the guilty a way out almost every single time.

Case and point - Casey Anthony was declared not guilty today. I can't even talk too much about this, because every time I even think about this case, I get completely sick to my stomach. America should be ashamed for being such a depraved nation that people like this go free.

I'm sorry, but an outfit of the day seems a little too trivial today.
(And quite honestly, I did laundry today and spent the entire day in athletic shorts and a tee shirt. Too bad that look wasn't on my 30 for 30 list!)

No comments:

Post a Comment