Sunday, July 10, 2011

Date Night (woo-woo)

Nate and I went on our second date tonight since Milo was born. Yeah, it's been that long... Anyway, I sneaked this little number in with the 30 for 30, simply because I could. This is one of the comfiest dresses I've ever owned, and just a tiny bit shorter than what I normally wear. Kudos to Blithe Boutique for carrying stuff like this.

Every good date has to end with a squench from my babyson.


Milo was so sleepy that it was hard getting him to look at the camera.

If you look at the lighter parts of my hair, I think I see Milo's hair color in there.

Before long he'll be standing on his own. I don't think I'm ready for it!
Dress - Blithe Boutique; Necklace - Blithe Boutique; Belt - Urban Outfitters; Shoes - Target

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! And Milo is pretty handsome himself. :) Hope you had a fun date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for date nights :) Hope you two had a good time.

    ReplyDelete