Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Almost the first day

Today began marathon...
Wait a minute. I typed that much and then got a phone call from Nate. He can't switch his vacation time, so I may not be running the San Antonio marathon after all. Ironic how the timing on that worked out.

What I was going to say was that today began marathon training, and I'm thrilled beyond belief to be 18 weeks out from achieving something I've wanted since I was 19 or 20. And San Antonio wasn't the only marathon I could run. It's just the one that all my running peeps are doing, and the one I was shooting for. And I'm going to put on my big girl pants and be mature about this and say, third time's a charm, right? Because I was going to run last year and got pregnant (thank goodness - Milo is my treasure!). And I was going to run this one and can't. So the next one that comes up is mine, and I'll probably win the whole thing and rocket straight to the cover of Runner's World. Can't wait.

So let me just have a really good cry while you check out the outfit of the day, and we'll be done with this.
WARNING - extremely messy bedroom

So Nate wasn't home, and I had to do my own photography... I think that's my finger in the lower right corner!

This is how I feel about my 30 pieces at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment