Monday, May 23, 2011

Random Monday

Since it's Monday, and I'm thoroughly exhausted, my mind has put together a random conglomeration of things...

Ann called her caterer and realized that they were selling pink champagne cupcakes at Sweets and Eats today, and we got so excited that my brain literally started singing "Bring Them Home" from Les Miserables. No, not about wounded soldiers or anything, but about cupcakes. As in, bring them home so I can get them into my tummy.

I'm also thinking about several showers and parties that I need to work on planning coming up here, and getting slightly overwhelmed. I should not think about it until it is no longer Monday, right?

And take a look at this cutie. Ignore the fact that his hat is an A&M hat, and just pay attention to the fact that my 4 1/2 month old loves hats. He'll wear them as long as we want him to, and he'll look just plain adorable every time.


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Nephew Max got a wee suitcase full of hats for his first birthday! A perfect gift except that he hates hats. Perhaps he should share with Milo.

    ReplyDelete