Friday, May 13, 2011

A few confessions

I have a few confessions to make...

  • The other night, I made Nate swaddle me in a giant blanket, just so I could see what it feels like for babies... and it's AWESOME! Given the opportunity, I think I'd sleep all swaddled up every single night.

  • I really want to be grateful for things, like having a nice, newly paved road. But really, I'm just sitting in my house feeling cranky because the incessant racket is making it hard for Milo to sleep and driving Bruiser insane. The poor dog hasn't stopped barking for several days now.

  • Sometimes I sneak into Milo's room while he's sleeping, just to kiss his little baby cheeks and listen to him breathe.

  • I get really irritated when people don't do what I want them to. However, I also don't want to ask them to do anything for fear it will annoy them. If you're thinking, "That doesn't make any sense," you're right.

  • I feel incredibly guilty when Milo cries, especially if he cries for someone else. For example, last night, when he cried most of the night while Mom babysat for him. I still feel bad about it today. Mom, I'm so sorry (still). I'm trying to make up for it by posting this adorable picture of the two of you.

Milo and Nana, two peas in a pod.

  • And finally, I really, genuinely believe that my baby is cuter than anyone else's. Hmmmm, not just believe. I know it.


There you go. Just a little peek inside my head. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment