Tuesday, May 17, 2011

News Shmews

My home page on my computer has always been cnn.com. I love the news, and for a long time, still dreamed about reporting overseas for cnn one day. But I'll tell you, I opened the internet today and literally felt sick to my stomach. Does anyone else get tired of everyone screwing up all the time?

I've pondered how I can keep Milo safe in the house with Nate and I for the rest of his life, but I'm coming up with some serious problems regarding that. But all I want is to keep my sweet baby safe from all the yuck in the world. So now I'm going to have to consider what I can do to change it instead...

Here were a few of the headlines:

IMF chief jailed on Rikers Island, charged with attempted rape

Schwarzenegger acknowledges having child with staffer

ICC to investigate institutionalized gang-rape of women in Libya

Gotta Watch: When lust and politics collide


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment