Monday, May 16, 2011

Crafting

I don't have a lot to say today, mostly because, I'm just plain tired. I have something weighing on my mind, a problem that I can't seem to figure out. And I woke up discouraged and a little weepy. and then made the mistake of reading Milo I'll Love You Forever, the single most heart-wrenching children's book of all times. Needless to say, he's now napping, and I should be heading that way as well.

But in the spirit of cheering myself up, I thought I'd post a couple pictures of my newest project. I made these awesome fabric flowers, and I'm working on a ton of stuff for Ann's wedding. So here's my latest crafting escapade. Enjoy.

Close-up of the three flowers I hand-stitched together using scraps of fabric.

Stitched onto the shirt. It made the cutest cardigan, and now I have requests for other shirts and headbands. After I finish the wedding stuff, I may have a little business on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment