Monday, May 2, 2011

Photo update

Another shot of the big boy in his bumbo...

...and just hanging out with Nonnie (with my mystery hand giving him the toy).

He started to feel pretty proud of himself after we oooohed and aaaahed over him for a while.

When Milo was first born, he had tons of hair, but lost quite a bit. It's grown back enough for a fauxhawk!

This child is beyond precious. We've been playing a little game lately. Milo will be awake in his room, and I can hear him rustling around, but he won't cry. So I'll come in and say, "Milo..." like I'm trying to wake him up. I'll see him through the slats of his crib, looking out of the corner of his eye and grinning, probably thinking, "Oh, she's going to be so surprised that I'm awake!" Of course I always make a big fuss when I get there and he's awake, and he gives me the most amazing open-mouthed smile in return. Today he even squealed out loud because he was so excited! He literally gets cuter, sweeter, and smarter every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment