Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tomorrow is a new day

This morning, as I pulled my overhead screen down with extreme force, I managed to hit myself in the head with it, striking myself so hard that I saw stars.  That's pretty much how this day has gone.

I think I should have known better than to come to school when I spent the majority of last night throwing up until I turned polka-dotted.  It's been a while, right?  So imagine my surprise when I couldn't keep my bizarre combination of bean and rice tacos, baby carrots with blue cheese, and cranberry scones to stay where I put it. 

Anyway, I should have stayed in bed, but instead I'm being a good teacher and attempting to go on with my lessons.  Somehow it's not working too well, and I'm just promising my students that tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment