Friday, October 29, 2010

FINALLY!

Thank you, Lord, for letting us have some fall weather here in Texas.  My hair has been fuzzy every single day this week, and I kept hearing rumors of a cold front.  Well, it finally appeared yesterday afternoon. 

Now, when I say cold, I mean the temperature dipped into the 70's.  (It's amazing the things I've learned to say since I moved to Texas.)  But overnight, I seriously think it may have dipped down into the 40's or 50's.  Nate and I slept with our windows open, and when I awoke this morning I was cozy and my nose was cold.  We almost didn't make it to work - either of us, because staying in that bed was entirely too tempting!

But thank you, cold, and thank you, Friday, both for getting here just in time.
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment