Thursday, July 22, 2010

So you think you can...

It never fails.  Every time we watch So You Think You Can Dance, I do...  And more importantly, our kitchen turns into So You Think You Can Hip-Hop... But it's been a long time since high school and the early years of college, and it is no longer happening for me.

Last night I tried to surprise Nate when he turned around from throwing something away.  It seemed like a great idea to quickly drop and come up with a fabulous booty pop.  Until all of a sudden, my gigantic booty could no longer make up for the fact that I'm growing a gigantic tummy.  I almost keeled over forward, and then had such a hard time getting back up it probably took 15 seconds to get myself unstuck from that intense squat.  Nate couldn't even hold back a laugh...

He later tried to make me feel better (after doing several exaggerated impressions).  "Baby, it's okay.  Nobody should drop it like it's hot when she's pregnant.  Don't you think that's how lots of people get in to that situation to begin with?"

2 comments:

  1. If only there was a video camera rolling :) Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love Nate's comment at the end!!!

    ReplyDelete