Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Okay, today I'm hosting show and tell time, because I have so many cute shots of my nieces and nephews from the last few days.  So here we go...

First of all, the Dantlets already have some school kids, and lucky for me, I'm not the only school nerd in the family!  Check them out - modeling their brand new stuff.  And it's only July!  Love the enthusiasm they have, and I'm remembering how much I used to adore getting new school clothes.  I would lay them out on my bed, gazing at the different outfits and planning which one would be for the first day...  I'm remembering a pair of gorgeous LA Gear high-tops, white, lime green and hot pink with not one, but two sets of laces.  Oh yes, I lived dangerously and laced them up with both pairs.




Now check out Baby Kaylee, Sar's recent contribution to the flock.  I babysat her today and had a heck of a time trying to keep that girl awake after she ate.  All she wanted to do was take a nap, and she seemed very offended that I wouldn't let her!  But yay for me (and Ann), I kept her up for at least an hour and a half after, and she slept extra soundly as a result.  I told Nate he's going to have to help me keep the peanut awake when he/she is born... after all, Nate is an expert tickler.



Lucky for Kaylee, she also has some cousins who are quite enamored with her.  And just because I only caught shots of Alex and Chloe holding her, don't think that Conner doesn't love holding her as well.  He's just so quick I can't catch him.  All the Dantlets are prepared for the peanut as well.  They've taken to talking to the peanut, just to let him/her know that we are the nicest parents in the whole world and he/she is going to love being in our family.  Conner even likes to pat my stomach (or whatever else is in reach) to say hi.  Babies are pretty lucky in this family!

And last of all, I have to include a shot of Lily, our resident diva-in-training.  We took her to the park for some swinging, and she had the time of her life.  Too bad it started pouring about five minutes after this photo!  Considering that Lily is the spitting image of Sarah as a girl, I can't wait to see how much she continues to look like her as she grows... And to see if she turns out as sassy (love you, Sar!).


So there you go... Hope you enjoyed my nieces and nephews.  I know I do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment