Thursday, May 6, 2010

A wedding to remember

Well, how have I failed to mention this up to this point?  Sarah is getting married.  This weekend!  I think it's one of those things that has been on my mind so much that I assumed I had already talked it to death.  Come to find out, I haven't mentioned it yet.  How weird!

Yes, my little Sarah is getting married, and I almost can't believe it, but it is indeed happening.  We have a girls night planned for her tonight.  Nothing raunchy (and thank goodness), just dessert and a trip to see The Back-Up Plan, which sounds like a lovely and cozy idea to me.  Good planning, Jen!  Now make no mistake.  I fully intend to give her a pair of GIANT granny panties to celebrate her upcoming nuptials, but that's as far as I go.  Let's hope her friends don't have other plans...

And let me just tell you this.  I have already seen The Back-Up Plan, and have been scarred by several scenes in it (first ultrasound?  birth in a kiddie pool?  anyone?  anyone?).  So why am I so excited to watch other people be scarred by the very same scenes?  My twisted mind.  I'm smiling just thinking about it.

Anyway, here's to you, Sarah!  I raise my hot Cheeto (yes, I'm at it again) in celebration and say, "GOOD LUCK!" You deserve all the happiness in the world, and I love you, lil' sis.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Sarah! That's so neat.
    I haven't seen The Back-Up Plan, but now I want to. I'm not sure what they do in the movie, but my first ultra sound was very cool, and very tastefully done. You've got me curious though.
    Congrats again to Sarah!

    ReplyDelete