Friday, May 7, 2010

TGIF

Awwww.  Remember the days of TGIF? I used to look forward to Family Matters for the entire day, and I spent just about every Friday night devouring pizza, glued to the tv. Those were the days.

And so it is finally Friday.  I'm thinking of hiding out in my bed for the rest of the evening after work and not coming out again until the wedding tomorrow.  I am that tired!  But girls' night was a blast, The Backup Plan was just as cute the second time, and I was seriously tempted to stay for the midnight showing of Iron Man 2, but where would I be at this moment had I done so?  OUT on the copy room floor, napping the heck out of my conference time. Instead, I went to bed at the respectable hour of 12:30 and am just yawning my way through the morning.  I don't even have the energy to bring a hot Cheeto to my lips, and you know that's really saying something after the last few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment