Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday... GROSS

This morning on the way to work, a crazy lady in a hurry cut me off at a four-way stop. I mean, she really cut me off, and then waved as she was doing it, as if to say, "I know what I'm doing, but you don't really mind, do you?" I did, especially on a grody Monday morning. And I hate to tell you, dear friend, that I got a good laugh when she and I arrived at the same place, and she had to take a little walk of shame right in front of my car to the front door. Yes, I stared her down. So?

I'm down off the high of a wonderful weekend and not quite ready to be back at work. Anybody share my sentiments? I'm rejoicing in my amazing marriage (please don't hate me for saying so) and a fantastic Valentine's Day outing in Houston, but I'm also suffering a slight case of the small-town blues. Will re-decorating my living room help at all? What about my new pair of shoes?

Happy Monday, everyone. Happy stinking Monday. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment