Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hump Day

Hump Day, Hump Day, la la la la la.
I, in fact, have been positive that it was Wednesday for several days now, so it's about time! Guess I'm in a hurry for the weekend? Nate and I used to trade Hump Day lists, so here's what I have, and it's only 12:30.

So far today I have:
1. Sprinted 2 miles like I was running for my life (I wasn't),
2. Laughed at the genius of my nephew Alex, who for several years of his childhood thought our pastor's name was Pastor Andy Salligator,
3. Ironed Nate's clothes AND set something to crock for dinner (I feel like I earned several good wife points for that, which will immediately be subtracted when I tell you that I...)
4. ...worked it just a bit so that my friends at Toyota would change the oil in my car faster, for which I felt only slightly bad,
5. Confessed my crime to Nate after drinking my 3rd waiting room cappuccino,
6. Answered a plethora of questions regarding a topic on which I am completely in the dark, while still maintaining an air of expertise, and...
7. Planned out the next four weeks of my school life, which not only gave me an intense sense of accomplishment but also caused a slight panic attack when I started thinking about the TAKS test. But that's for another day.

So here's hoping your hump day is merry. The best part is that when this day is over, we'll be more than halfway through the work week. To quote my fabulous friend April, "WOOT WOOT!"

1 comment: