Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A haaaaayyyyy and a snap

It never fails. I can be having the worst day in the world, and then I hear...

"Ms J, heeeeeyyyyyy, giiiiiirl!" "You are looking faaaaabulous today!" Oh, my precious 5th period baby. He's sweet. He is flambuoyant. In fact, he's all kinds of things, all of which make me giggle. He pops into my room randomly throughout the day just to say "haaaaaayyyyy." I think God put this child in my classroom solely based on how much we would love each other, and he needs that. And you know what? So do I.

In other news, it is officially snowing in East Texas for the THIRD time this "winter." Thank goodness I'm actually here, because both other times I've been in Houston. I'm about to go frolic like a small child and enjoy life in general. Drive safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment