Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The heat is on...

...on the street. (insert saxophone solo) I come to you LIVE from my classroom, where my fingers are actually warm enough to hit the correct keys the first time. That's right, the heat is on here for the first time this winter. Miracles do happen, just in time for spring!

Not much to say, other than today was a long day. A day full of questions with no answers, and even worse, people expecting me to have the answers to all of their questions. EEEK! The good news is that I am so looking forward to going home and sprawling out on my brand new couch with my amazing husband, whom I look forward to seeing every day with all of my heart (sorry, cheesy but true). He has promised to cook me dinner, and I fully intend to accept this offer.

So have a good night. It's 4:14 and I'm already ready for bed.

1 comment:

  1. And it was an AWESOME dinner, if I should say so myself. :)

    ReplyDelete