Monday, January 18, 2016

Does this blush make my cheeks look round?

So I've recently realized that I should be accentuating one of my best features - my super round smiley cheeks (no lie - if I answer the phone smiling, my cheeks will hang up on whomever called). I invested in some blush that has four different shades that are supposed to blend together. It usually works really well, but every now and then I wonder if the darkest pink gets a little out of hand on me.

This morning sweet Lucy curled up on the couch next to me while I did my morning study time. I could feel her studying my face, and after a few moments she said, "Mommy, your cheek is all red!" And then, just to be sure I got the message, she continued, "So red, so red, so red, so red."

Thanks, Lucy. Point taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment