Friday, April 26, 2013

Three peas

Forgot to post this cute little pic from when I watched Kaylee and Braylen last week...

Not much else to tell. I feel like I've been posting less and less because I'm more and more exhausted all the time. Nobody tells you how tiring it is being pregnant while you have a toddler! Kudos to all the women who have done it far better (and with less complaining) than I. But I will say this, just when I'm at my wits end, I always get a breather. This morning Emily came and took Milo to her house just so I could take a nap. Seriously, I felt so spoiled. And I didn't quite know what to do with myself. I've never left him with anyone unless I had an appointment or something, and I genuinely missed the little guy. No matter how much he's been giving me a run for my money.

Hope you have a wonderful and restful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment