Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Evolution of a cupcake

Our friends Dennis and Britney had a baby today, and Milo and I were ready to make blue champagne cupcakes to celebrate (no, I didn't sample any of it...) their 9 pound, 2 ounce baby boy Cade. CONGRATULATIONS, guys!!!
 
Milo is my best kitchen helper (well, my only kitchen helper, but that's beside the point, right?), and this time was no exception. He helped every step of the way, especially with the decorating.
 
SUCH care and dedication, putting on little edible pearls one at a time (and squashing the frosting in the process...)

Presentation is everything.

Like I said... Presentation. Who could say no to this?


Reaping the reward of his hard labor.
And just in case you wanted to know the exact face that both Nate and Milo make at me when they're tired of having their pictures taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment