Friday, January 25, 2013

Tub painting

When I was a kid, I adored finger painting. Let's be honest. I'm an adult, and I still adore finger painting. The only thing I don't love about it is the clean-up afterward, which, actually, isn't that bad. Milo and I have definitely spent some time with the paints, and then I found the most fabulous thing ever at Walmart - tub finger paints that are actually lemon, raspberry, and bubblegum scented soaps. Um, yeah, best $3.48 I've ever spent. Milo and I both painted the heck out of the tub, he from inside and I from outside. Then I washed him with the paint, wiped it off the tub (it came right off), and we went about our merry way. Now the only problem is that I'm going to have to hijack these for my next bath. Shhhh, don't tell.
 
The paints come in little tubs, but I didn't want Milo to use ALL of it at once - so I used little Tupperware containers to hold his portions.
Delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment