Sunday, May 20, 2012

ZipNac - AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Happy Anniversary to Nate and I! Nate had the brilliant idea to go ziplining at ZipNac in Nacogdoches, and it was one of the best dates we've ever had.

Here we are, hearts fluttering with anticipation and heinies cinched up in harnesses...

ZipNac has five different zip lines of varying heights and lengths, but once you climb the first tower, your feet never touch the ground again until the end. WOW! I climbed the first tower and my heart started racing - I was actually nervous, after all this wait to zip! As soon as I started down the first line, though, I was hooked. Nate and I are already trying to figure out when we can go back and who we should take.

ALL smiles after the first zipline.

Look at me! Don't I seem like a pro?


One of the coolest things about ZipNac is that it's owned by a family, and the lines are actually on their land. Plus they have a dual trolley system, which makes it extra safe, if you're a little bit chicken. We loved every second of this experience. Care to join us next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment