Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Take that, Wednesday

Oh Wednesday, you beast. You make me want to curl up in a tiny little Kateball on the floor and let everything run amuck (Confession - I just had to dictionary.com how to spell amuck because when I typed it out, it just didn't look right. I'm that tired. But when I did, I also learned a new word - zedonk. It means the offspring of a zebra and donkey, in case you need to know.). But back to Wednesday, which I vow is going to be wonderful this week. Do you hear me, cosmos? I declare that my Wednesday is going to be downright delightful!

Side note, let me mention that my friend Teva is a genius. Case and point: she bought a package of 250 play balls and a blow-up kiddie pool, filled said pool with the balls, and voila. Magical play area for toddlers. Adding to her genius, she also sent me one. And when I say me I mean mostly Milo and a little bit me learning how to juggle while he plays happily on his own.
See? Perfect size for juggling!

Ok, I can't lie. Milo's not a huge fan of sharing his ball pit...

...but he'll dive right in on his own.

Not only does Milo love the ball pit, but my nieces Kaylee and Lily (almost 2 and 4) do as well. Not only does Milo like playing in it, but he also likes laying his head on the edge while eating animal crackers and watching Curious George. Not only do I enjoy Milo enjoying it, but have I mentioned that I'm learning to juggle? And that I'm quite impressed with myself? Thank you, Teva! Your genius is much appreciated in this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment