Monday, May 7, 2012

Hat Day

This picture is for Conner, who loves hats.

And for anyone who loves jazz, as Milo does (well, Nate and I, too). I don't even know how Nate figured it out, but when I woke up on Sunday, there was Milo, running around with Nate's iPhone. And the iPhone was continually playing jazz. Most of the time Milo was dancing, but he managed to carry it around with him pretty much everywhere he went. It reminded me of all the stories I've heard of Nate when he was young, tromping through cow pastures and having all kinds of adventures, usually to some sort of soundtrack on his walkman (oh yes, people, we're that old). Now, of course, as soon as we got the camera out to video him, the dancing was over, but at least he's still pretty cute just being Milo.




No comments:

Post a Comment