Thursday, January 19, 2012

Over-the-hump Day

I've thought it was Thursday for a majority of the week... Imagine my surprise on Monday... Tuesday... Wednesday... So today is Thursday, right? Ahhh, Thursday. Over the hump, not quite to the weekend. The perfect day for braids and one of my favorite color combos. I loved purple and gold together long before I moved to Lufkin and experienced the Panther high school football phenomenon. I promise, I'm not displaying any school spirit today. Just loving some violet and mustard.


And, of course, every day is a good day for this little nugget. Can you believe how lucky I am?


Look at this diva face. Little Lily adds so much fun to my days. How could she not with a face like that?

Mommy hair. A little frizzy, a lot disheveled, not a care in the world. Besides, who needs fabulously styled hair with a baby that good-looking on your lap? (I'm trying to convince myself...)


So that's what I'm up to. Squenching babies and laughing most of the day. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment