Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A. Gag; B. Laugh; C. All of the above (choose one)

Sometimes you just have to laugh about things you normally wouldn't.
Take, for instance, today, when I stepped out of the living room during Milo's after-bath naked time for a few minutes to pull some clothes out of the dryer. When I came back, what should I find? A rabbit pellet trail around the room from where I left Milo to where he was currently. We were gone all weekend, and the poor baby has been making up for his lack of poo... No sooner had I cleaned it up and left the room to flush it all back down the toilet, then he made another by the back door.

At that point, I just had to laugh. Four poos in one day is funny enough, and the fact that two of them were on the living room floor was just plain ridiculous. I scooped him up and got him all wiped up (he's remarkably clean when pooing on the floor), diapered him before he could do any more damage, and turned (still laughing) to clean up the poo.

Only, the poo was gone. All that was left was my little dog Bruiser, looking very ashamed of himself.

It was either gag or laugh at that point, people. Any guesses as to what I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment