Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Lil' Tummy Time


We have a little addition at our home for the next few months. Sweet little Lily is going to hang out with us during the day while her mom teaches the rest of the school year. I was worried that it would be a hard adjustment for Milo, but he couldn't be more tickled. He literally giggles out loud when he sees her every day. 
I set Lily up on this boppy while I went to go fix her bottle, and in the midst of it, she started crying. I popped my head around the corner to make sure she was okay, and there was Milo, sitting right next to her, holding her hand. (sigh) So perfect! I had to get a shot of the two of them, so there he is above showing her the little singing lion. Tummy time was never so enjoyable (and boy do I wish there'd been a toddler around when Milo was a few months old...). 

No comments:

Post a Comment