Saturday, March 5, 2011

Goals

You know, I've been really down on myself lately. Thinking about the many dreams that I had when I was younger and realizing that I haven't accomplished most of them. I have a few friends who are doing exactly what I always wanted to be doing - releasing a book, doing amazing photography, debuting an art show... All these creative ventures that I pictured for myself. And what am I doing? Well, I'm now unemployed, staying at home, trying to work out to get myself back in shape, and just plain being a mommy.

But then I realized that my own dreams have changed. Sure, I still have a few goals for myself. There's no way I could survive without my ambitions and goals. But of all my friends who are doing amazing things, none of them could make this.

Working up to it



Wait for it...





Bingo. Most beautiful sight.

Now that is a great accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment